1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the section and click on the option:
3. Choose the type of redirect you would like to use for your domain:
4. From a drop-down menu, choose the domain name you would like to redirect:
If you want to redirect a single page or directory, you can use the text field following the drop-down menu and enter the name of the folder or file.
5. Enter the full URL of the page your domain will be redirecting to in the field.
You need to enter the protocol as well, e.g., http://, https://
6. Select if you want your domain to redirect with www. or not:
The redirect will not work if visitors are using www. as a part of the URL.
7. Check Wild Card Redirect if you would like all files in the current directory to be redirected to the same files names in the new directory.
Example: If example.com redirects to example-test.com, then:
with Wild Card Redirect: example.com/test/ redirects to example-test.com/test/
without Wild Card Redirect: example.com/test/ redirects to example-test.com
Click on the button in order to create the redirect.